Ben Vaughan’s name is synonymous with real estate. Ben has worked in the real estate industry for over 23 years predominantly in Sydney’s eastern suburbs and is recognised as one of the area’s prominent agents. Ben’s enthusiasm, honest advice, knowledge of the market and understanding of the sales process has won him a loyal client following.
Ben has been involved in some of the country’s significant property transactions:
- Leasing Tiffany & Co. 39 Martin Place, Sydney
- Selling Mambo Head Quarters $835,000 over reserve (83 - 85 McLachlan Avenue, Rushcutters Bay)
- Achieving Australia's highest single strip retail terrace sale (392 Oxford Street, Paddington) $8.25 M "Australian Financial Review".
- Sugarmill Hotel Kings Cross - Conversion from Westpac Bank to pub.
- Scanlan & Theodore (All Sydney locations)
- The Winery (Surry Hills) & Manly Wine (Manly)
- Bentley Bar (Surry Hills)
- Wine Library (Woollahra)
- Harris Farm Market (Potts Point)
- Anchored World Square Fashion Run with Hype DC & GSTAR for Multiplex
Assisted plotting the Intersection
- MAC Cosmetics
- MECCA Cosmetics
- One Point Seven Four
- Alpha 60
- Jac + Jack
- Ginger & Smart
- Viktoria & Woods
Ben considers that open and honest communication, combined with transparency are paramount to the success of his dealings. This approach has enabled Ben to build ongoing relationships with in Sydney’s real estate industry and trust with both vendors and purchasers.
Ben has accumulated a wealth of knowledge of the eastern suburbs market in retail, commercial and the residential sectors.
Ben joined Ray White Woollahra as Partner in early 2013 and has helped develop a team committed to the same principles of openness, transparency and service that have served Ben so well over the past 23 years.
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Woollahra | Paddington
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Woollahra | Paddington