Licensed Real Estate Agent
Ian and his family are long term residents in the eastern suburbs. As principal of Ray White Elizabeth Bay for the past 25 years, he has proudly developed the business into a market leading agency in the inner city. Ian’s values of hard work and care for the community stem from his country background in Wagga Wagga where he operated an award winning agency in the 1980’s.
His career has included being an Auctioneer and qualified trainer for Ray White NSW, where he became State Manager in 1990. Ray White Elizabeth Bay has established in enviable reputation for the successful sale of both company title and strata title apartments in the local area covering all price sectors of the marketplace.
His strengths include attention to detail, excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as a passion for achieving excellence in the delivery of services for customers and clients. He is extremely proud of the high volume of repeat clients that he continues to represent.
- 2021/2022 - Premier Performer
- 2021/2022 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Elizabeth Bay
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Elizabeth Bay
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Elizabeth Bay
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - 30+ Year Service
- 2017 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2016 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2015 - Premier Member And 2 earlier awards