Respected Principal and trusted mentor to the Ray White team of inspired sales professionals, Randall Kemp is a driving force behind continued success in a competitive property industry.
The decision to open a Ray White office within the lifestyle address of Woollahra was a natural progression for a lifetime local. After attending Scots College, he has remained a local resident with strong community ties within the Bellevue Hill area and surrounding suburbs, also supporting the Queen Street & West Woollahra Association. Randall is a strong advocate of the city fringe vibrancy, unique coastal attractions and appealing sense of community of the Eastern Suburbs. Having worked in real estate for over 12 years Randall has accumulated extensive knowledge which ensures he is well equipped to handle all real estate matters.
Humble, hard-working and driven, Randall Kemp is dedicated to delivering exceptional results and assisting his lengthy list of clients to achieve their property goals.
He maintains a strong focus on training and development, and is committed to remaining up-to-date within the continually evolving property market. Throughout his dynamic career, Randall has been recognised with a number of industry accolades, as well as street and suburb records, with many residential sales of more than $500,000 above reserve price.
Randall Kemp and Ray White are a perfect fit in terms of reputation, professionalism, results, marketing and sales mentality, ensuring each and every client enjoys the maximum benefit that comes from working with a prestige brand.
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Woollahra | Paddington
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - International Principal Settled Commission - No. 6
- 2019/2020 - Top 10 Blue Principals Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2019/2020 - Top Selling Principals - Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Woollahra | Paddington
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2018/2019 - International Principal Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2018/2019 - Top 10 Blue Principals Settled Commission - No. 5 And 8 earlier awards